Saturday 18 February 2017

Chrissy Teigen has 'utmost respect' for single mothers

Model #Chrissy_Teigen says she has "utmost respect" for single mothers.

chrissy-teigen-has-utmost-respect-for-single-mothers
The 31-year-old, who has 10-month-old daughter Luna with husband and musician John Legend, "doesn't know" how single mothers cope with raising a child on their own, reports etonline.com.

"Every time I look at Luna, I wonder, 'How on earth does anybody do this alone?' I have the utmost respect for mothers (and) single mothers," Teigen said.

"I have my mother who lives with us, I have John, I have a nanny. I'm very outspoken about it, and when I see that I still have a difficult time, I just don't know how anyone else does it," she added.
To stay updated, visit InstaMag or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

Visit our yet another website on Food recipe and health tips (largest collection of Indian and International recipe) - Imperial Inn!
,

No comments:

Post a Comment