Wednesday 7 December 2016

Big challenge to join a show in between: Shubhangi Atre

Actress #Shubhangi_Atre, who replaced actress #Shilpa_Shinde in popular comedy show "Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain", says joining a show in between is a "big challenge".

big-challenge-to-join-show-in-between-shubhangi-atre
This was not the first time when Shubhangi joined a show in between. Earlier she replaced Shilpa in TV show "Chidiya Ghar".

"It's a big challenge to join a show in between. I feel doing a show from the starting is easier," Shubhangi told during her visit to the capital on Tuesday.

"In fact when I went to meet the producers, I thought they have called me for a new show. I didn't know that they have called me to play Angoori Bhabhi. But then they convinced me and I accepted the show," added Shubhangi, who was joined by her co-stars Aashif Sheikh, Saumya Tandon and Rohitash Gaud.

Shubhangi was not "scared" of joining the TV show and took it as a responsibility.

"I did it happily. I got a lot of support from my co-stars. I am enjoying the show thoroughly and it has been a wonderful journey till now. It was a huge challenge and responsibility for me," she said.

"Everyone working in this show is there from the beginning, but I had to establish myself as I joined in between. It was a responsibility on me to match up with others. I didn't want to look fake in the show. Thankfully audience has accepted me. Now I am enjoying playing this role," she added.

To stay updated, visit InstaMag or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

Visit our yet another website on Food recipe and health tips (largest collection of Indian and International recipe) - Imperial Inn!
,

No comments:

Post a Comment