Monday 22 August 2016

Shay Mitchell feels sexier in a one-piece swimsuit

shay-mitchell-feels-sexier-in-one-piece-swimsuitActress #ShayMitchell loves to wear swimsuits because they make her feel "sexier".

"I think they're great. When I'm on vacation I like to eat a lot and have a couple cocktails so I don't want to have to worry about squeezing into a two-piece. And I think a one-piece is just, I don't know. I enjoy them. I think now with all the different styles and designs, there is so much to choose from and I think they're almost even sexier in a way," Mitchell told people.com.

"I think it almost leaves more to the imagination and it's just very flattering on any body type," she added.
To stay updated, visit InstaMag or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

Visit our yet another website on Food recipe and health tips (largest collection of Indian and International recipe) - Imperial Inn!

No comments:

Post a Comment